Stevie was a fast favorite in my house too! Even the doll has one (picture evidence!). This is the Paris top in cotton lycra with lovely stretch lace trim that makes Miss 4 go a little wild. The Stevie skirt is the knee length version and made in this yummy soft drapey rayon spandex from Mily Mae with the band in the same CL as the top.
My daughter loves her Steve skirts and Paris Party Dress tops and I love how fast they come together! Being able to mix and match is the best part about separates but we’re huge fans of dresses too. This is how Stevie Goes to Paris was born!
Onto the Mash!
This is a super simple mash. All I did was lay one pattern on top of the other, lining up the waist on each and drew a continuous line (shown in pink below) from the waist down to the hem of the Stevie. I smoothed out the line a bit and, tadah: Stevie goes to Paris!
I used the same stretch lace trim to embellish the Stevie Goes to Paris. The body is a French terry and coordinating cotton lycra sleeves and neckband.
Please visit all the stops on the Rebecca Page Double Duty Blog Tour for more great inspiration:
- Monday, February 25: Rebecca Page (Intro), Sarcastic Sewist, Sewjourns
- Tuesday, February 26: Stitched by Jennie
- Wednesday, February 27: SimplyKyra
- Thursday, February 28: bigflynotions
- Friday, March 1: Patchwitch
- Saturday, March 2: twofiveohnine, Soul Fed on Thread, Sequoialynn Sews
- Sunday, March 3: Livality, Mama Sew Vintage
We will be giving away 7 one-month subscriptions. Each one-month subscription prize contains:
- Ladies XXS to 5XL Strappy Cami pattern
- Bonus Ladies XXS to 5XL Comfy Cowl pattern
- 1 pattern credit to use for a pattern of choice during the month of subscription
- A further 20% discount on any other patterns (including those already on sale) during the month of subscription
For a chance to win a One-Month Subscription, please comment on the blogs each day and enter the Rafflecopter giveaway
This blog post contains affiliate links. While these links do not cost any more, I do receive a small commission for the referral.
As a Rebecca Page Brand Ambassador, I received these patterns in exchange for sewing them up and sharing my work.