Welcome to the 2nd to last stop on the Ellie and Mac Get Ready for Spring Blog Tour. I sewed up the Girl’s Sweetie Tunic & Dress Pattern for my little miss. It is a twirl-worthy knit dress featuring set in sleeves, multiple hem lengths, and patch pockets for tiny treasures. I made the dress length version with short sleeves and drafted my own heart pockets.
It is not quite spring in the midwest United States but we live near a gorgeous Butterfly House’s 8,000-square-foot glass conservatory where they keep it like summer all year round for the 60+ species of butterflies. This was the perfect dress to enjoy the gorgeous flowers and butterflies!
My daughter especially appreciates the pockets for her Calico Critters.
I used Art Gallery fabric purchased from Mabel Madison. She’s sold out of the Priority Square Cottagely Posy green floral but still has the Art Gallery Threaded Sheds Mamey I used on the pockets. Be sure to check out her FB Group for more great fabrics. The trim is from a Knitpop bundle.
Please visit all the stops on the Get Ready for Spring Blog Tour featuring Ellie and Mac spring sewing patterns (35% of right now), hosted by Seams Sew Lo. Do not forget to enter the giveaway below too!
- February 3rd: Seams Sew Lo (Intro)
- February 4th: Seams Sew Lo
- February 5th: Violets and Jewels
- February 6th: Threadistry
- February 7th: Mama Can Make it
- February 8th: My Crazy Crafty Beautiful Life
- February 9th: Aurora Designs
- February 10th: Flaxfield Sewing
- February 11th: Floral and Flannel
- February 12th: FABulous Home Sewn
- February 13th: Minns Things
- February 14th: Our Play Place
- February 15th: Tenille’s Thread
- February 16th: Seams Like Style
- February 17th: Hutsepruts
- February 18th: Candi Couture Designs
- February 19th: My Sewing Roots
- February 20th: Manning the Machine
- February 21st: Stitched by Jennie
- February 22nd: Kathy’s Kwilts and More
- February 23rd: Sewjourns
- February 24th: Mermaid Mama Designs
- February 25th: Fee Bricolo
- February 26th: Oak Blue Designs
- February 27th: Big Fly Notions
- February 28th: Sewing Blue
***I received this pattern as part of the blog tour but my thoughts are my own. This review contains affiliate links for which I receive a small commission on any sales. This helps support my ridiculous fabric collection and is much appreciated.***